domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2013

the bleeding hearts

I'm safe up high, nothin' can touch me
but why do I feel this party's over?
No pain inside, you're my protection
So how do I feel this good sober?


The world I love, the tears I dropped to be part of the wave
Can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you?
The world I love, the trains I hopped to be part of the wave
Can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to...
Wait a minute, I'm passin' out, win or lose just like you
Far more shocking than anything I ever knew, how about you?
Ten more reasons why I need somebody knew just like you.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. 

I'm miss autonomy, miss nowhere, I'm at the bottom of me
Miss androgyny, miss don't-care-what-i've-done-to-me.
I'm misused, I don't wanna do, be not your slave
Misguided, I mind it, I'm missing the train
And I don't know where I've been
And I don't know what I'm into
And I don't know what I've done to me
And as I watch you disappear into the ground
My one mistake was that I never let you down
So I'll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind
I'm MISS NOTHING.

Já que não consigo escrever, tá aí música pra resumir a semana.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário